Reports To: Assistant Professional
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to continually monitor, implement and adhere to all company goals and procedures.
- Greet each group in a friendly manner.
- Explain all distance markers and rules such as “cart paths only or 90-degree rule”.
- Ask each group to please keep up with the group ahead. Keep groups starting on #1 / #10 tee in a timely manner.
- Remind guests to use sand & seed and to repair their ball marks. Answer all questions in a friendly manner.
- Keep a record of starting times and cart numbers for each group.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. to shoulder height repetitively.
- Frequent bending, turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to be out-of-doors in varying temperatures.
- Normal vision and hearing ranges required.
- Must be able to operate a golf cart in a safe manner
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma required at a minimum
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send your resume to cjohnsonmcdowellmountaingc.com