Reports To: Food & Beverage Manager
Operate the on-course beverage car for the convenience of guests.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for operating the on-course beverage car.
- Responsible for serving food, beverages and snacks to guests on the golf course.
- Must be visible on the course and staying on a pre-determined route to ensure all guests are seen a sufficient number of times during their round.
- Must know proper golf etiquette; products carried and price; health regulations and liquor laws; know the name of the group being served; co-workers and discount rates.
- Must know and practice alcohol awareness.
- Responsible for maintaining initial bank/till and customer sales made during shift.
- Responsible for providing proper change to customers.
- Responsible for completing end of shift paperwork accurately and returning initial bank and shifts sales to management.
- Stock car with all necessary supplies.
- Completely wipe down car before and after scheduled shift.
- Empty all trash and personal belongings at end of shift.
- Any other duty deemed reasonable and necessary.
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements
- High school education or its equivalent.
- Basic math skills.
- Local health and alcohol awareness certification
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. to waist height.
- Frequent bending turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to operate a golf car in a safe manner.
- Normal vision and hearing ranges required.
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org