POSITION: PART-TIME HOST – LOU’S BAR & GRILL
Reports To: Food and Beverage Manager
To greet and seat all guests in the restaurant.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for warmly greeting guests
- Responsible for guiding guests to their table and offering initial beverages
- Must have proper phone etiquette
- Taking reservations and handling guest inquiries
- Quoting wait times if necessary
- Responsible for resetting tables and assisting in general cleanliness of restaurant
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements
- High School education or its equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with managers, guests and employees
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. to waist height.
- Frequent bending turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com