POSITION: PART-TIME FOOD RUNNER – LOU’S BAR & GRILL
Reports To: Food & Beverage Manager
Assist the food servers in the restaurant, by cleaning tables and running food.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Shall be responsible for assisting the servers in cleaning tables and keeping customers satisfied.
- Greet customers and assist in coffee, water and other beverages.
- Run food to bar, and restaurant
- Assist in expediting food service when needed.
- Know health regulations.
- Know where all stock is stored.
- Know general knowledge of golf course to able to answer guest’s questions.
- Assist in stocking shelves with condiments and paper goods.
- Assist in stocking wait station with coffee, tea, cocoa, juice, mugs, cups, etc.
- Take out soiled linen and garbage.
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements
- Elementary education or its equivalent.
- Local health certification required.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. to waist height.
- Frequent bending turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org