POSITION: LINE COOKS – STONE CANYON CLUB
Performs culinary duties and responsibilities to achieve overall success of the operation.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures cleanliness of the kitchen walk-in coolers and storage rooms.
- Assist in stocking and rotation of inventory as it arrives and insuring invoices are accurate.
- Prepares menu items in accordance to set standards and specifications.
- Achieves the vision set forth in the Food and Beverage statement; to treat our customers and ourselves with respect, and cultivate warmth, friendliness and pride.
- Represents the club in a professional and exemplary manner and promotes the success of the club to guests, staff and any other parties.
- Must operate in a safe manner at all times.
- Shall cooperate in performing any other duty deemed reasonable and necessary by the supervisor or management.
- Weekends required
- Flexible hours
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements:
- High School education or its equivalent.
- Must have local health and alcohol awareness certification.
- Basic cooking skills
- Sauté and broiler skills
- Food handler’s certification
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. overhead.
- Frequent bending, turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Exposure to hot and cold temperatures fumes and exhaust.
- Must be able to operate a golf car in a safe manner
- Some repetitive motion required in food preparation.
- Must stand for extended periods.
- Normal vision and hearing ranges required.
** Benefits available after 60 days.
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org