Reports To: General Manager
Position Purpose: The Human Resources Administrator is responsible and accountable for handling all general office/clerical duties, payroll, employee documentation and other HR related responsibilities. In this role, it is crucial to be able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously. Effective communication with golf facility team members, customers and OB Sports Centralized HR-Payroll Services is critical. Attention to detail and working well with others is a must.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all matters with confidentiality, sensitivity and knowledge.
- Responsible for preparation of bi-weekly payroll.
- Onboarding for new hires in a timely manner.
- Time-off accrual support; assist with the set up/ tracking of time off accruals, verify all LOA’s are paid time-off correctly and assist with maintenance/ communication of the accruals via the payroll system.
- Responsible for explaining, collecting, reviewing employee paperwork, including 401k and benefit administration.
- Performance management; manage monthly tracking; communicate to operations according to established timeline.
- Additional duties/ responsibilities may be assigned as the business/ department evolve over time.
Experience / Education / Requirements:
- Associates degree with three years experience in similar capacity (preferred)
- Experience with outsourced payroll processing.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and Payroll software a must.
- Basic HR skills, including, but not limited to; personnel record keeping and filing, an awareness of compliance and confidentiality in regards to all payroll, benefits administration, and HR matters.
- Must have excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Keen business sense; able to exercise good judgment as necessary.
- Must be able to work with and maintain confidential information at all times.
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple-priorities.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. to waist height.
- Frequent bending turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive motion required for computer entry.
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
If you are interested in the position and meet the qualifications, please submit your resume to email@example.com