Reports To: Food and Beverage Manager
Position Purpose: To serve food and beverages to the guests.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for serving food and beverages to the guests as selected from the menu.
- Must know the menu items and be able to explain preparation styles to the guests.
- Must be knowledgeable of bar beverages.
- Responsible for practicing alcohol awareness.
- Must understand and be able to enter the orders into the Point of Sales system.
- Responsible for continuing to provide exceptional service to the guests during their meal.
- Prepare and deliver check and return with change or credit card charge.
- Complete end of shift paperwork as necessary.
- Assist with stocking condiments and paper products, as well as wait stations and prepare dining room.
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements
- High School education or its equivalent.
- Must have local health and alcohol awareness certification.
- Prior experience in a food service establishment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with managers, guests and employees in one-on-one and small group situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to operate the Point of Sale system.
- Must be able to perform basic math functions.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. to waist height.
- Frequent bending turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org