Reports To: General Manager
The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for ensuring outstanding member dining experiences. They are expected to provide leadership, strategic direction, and ensure that service is focused on exceeding member and guest expectation which align with the Club’s service goals and initiatives.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Manager on Duty during the busiest times.
- Ensuring a consistent positive guest experience.
- Planning of weekly and seasonal events.
- Maintaining a clean and organized operation.
- Compliance to Health Department standards.
- Assisting in hiring front of the house and on course refreshment car staff.
- Maintaining a positive morale within the department.
- Training front of the house staff and on-course refreshment car staff on department standards.
- Assuring consistency in quality of food, service and timing.
- Editing and maintaining proper POS operations.
- Coding and logging of invoices.
- Managing expenditures within budgeted numbers.
- Managing labor within budgeted numbers.
- Overseeing all Food & Beverage Inventory control and maintaining cost of sales within budgeted numbers.
- Daily communications with the Executive Chef and General Manager on department status.
- Leading team in a positive manner.
- Two years of experience in front of the house management.
- Knowledge in profit and loss statements, forecasting and other administrative duties.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Possess a positive demeanor.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. to waist height.
- Frequent bending turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Repetitive motion required including computer entry.
- Must be able to operate a golf car in a safe manner.
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
If you are interested in the position and meet the qualifications, please email your resume to email@example.com