Reports To: Corporate Director of Food & Beverage
Position Purpose: The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for ensuring outstanding golfer and guest dining experiences. They are expected to provide leadership, strategic direction, and ensure that service is focused on exceeding golfer and guest expectation which align with the operations service goals and initiatives.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Manager on Duty during the busiest times.
- Ensuring a consistent positive guest experience.
- Planning of weekly and seasonal events.
- Maintaining a clean and organized operation.
- Compliance to Health Department standards.
- Assisting in hiring front of the house, back of the house and on course refreshment car staff.
- Maintaining a positive morale within the department.
- Training front of the house, back of the house and on course refreshment car staff on department standards.
- Assuring consistency in quality of food, service and timing.
- Editing and maintaining proper POS operations.
- Coding and logging of invoices.
- Ensure weekly staff schedules are completed and distributed to the team on assigned deadlines.
- Conducts monthly Food & Beverage Inventories and submits to accounting & the Corporate Director of F&B.
- Places weekly Food & Beverage product orders with assigned vendors.
- Follow the OB Food & Beverage Program Mandates as assigned by the Corporate Director of F&B.
- Managing expenditures within budgeted numbers.
- Managing labor within budgeted numbers.
- Overseeing all F&B Inventory control and maintaining cost of sales within budgeted numbers.
- Daily communications with the Corporate Director of F&B on department status.
- Attend assigned meetings with the City of Phoenix leadership.
- Attend monthly F&B meetings.
- Leading your team in a positive manner.
- Maintain positive, consistent, and productive communication as well as collaboration with the City of Phoenix employees and leadership.
- Ensure daily close out reports and deposits are completed and accurate.
- 2 years’ experience in front of the house and culinary management.
- Knowledge in profit and loss statements, scheduling, and other administrative duties.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Possess a positive demeanor.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. to waist height.
- Frequent bending turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Repetitive motion required including computer entry.
- Must be able to operate a golf cart in a safe manner.
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
If you are interested in the position and meet the qualifications, please email your resume to email@example.com