POSITION: FACILITY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – HERITAGE EAGLE BEND
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Completes work orders, daily logging of operating equipment performance and other associated paper work in a timely and accurate manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to work independently and perform basic repairs in a variety of building trades such as carpentry, painting, concrete repair, electricity, and plumbing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and residents.
- Must be able to read and write English. Also, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have a valid Colorado driver’s license.
- Must have valid automobile insurance.
- Must have good driving record.
- Must provide own transportation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in building maintenance trade related occupations or equivalent.
- Must work inside and/or outside and includes being exposed to extreme cold, extreme heat, noise, vibration, mechanical hazards, electrical hazards, chemical hazards, atmospheric conditions that affect the respiration system, or skin, requirement of wearing a respirator, confined spaces and darkness or poor lighting conditions.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to climb stairs and/or ladders.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to operate power tools effectively and safely.
- Must be able to do repeat lifting, bending, squatting, twisting, kneeling and crawling.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com