Reports To: General Manager
Position Purpose: The primary focus of this position will be to implement revenue management strategies and processes in order to optimize and maximize guest fee revenues and exceed budgeted RevPar expectations.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
- Work with current technology partner Sagacity as well as OB Sports and Troon’s sales and marketing leaders.
- EZSuites and Sagacity software platform facility leader.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the golf course and manage day to day yield operations.
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Create and maintain a 3-month rolling Group Golf and FIT Pace calendar as well as any necessary financial reporting as requested.
- Create and develop pricing and marketing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of golf course (flash sales, Cardholder programs, etc.).
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution.
- Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies.
- Analyze overall monthly golf club performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department efforts.
- Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
- Attend and participate in weekly leadership staff meeting and meet with General Manager on a regular basis to review revenue management plan and progress.
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (utilizing OB Sports / Sagacity defined segments).
- Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements:
- 2 – 4 years of hands-on hotel or golf revenue management experience or similar like position in a supporting hospitality field.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies.
- Highly computer literate with a high-level command of Excel.
- Knowledgeable of revenue management technology and tools.
- Business Development DNA, commercial minded, strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
- Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes.
- Good analytical and numeric skills for fast data crunching.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Capable of prioritizing between revenue generating actions and time-consuming tasks with low yield impact.
- Well-developed interpersonal, adaptive influencing and supervisory management skills.
- Some repetitive motion required including computer entry.
- Frequent bending, turning, kneeling and stooping may be required.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Normal vision and hearing ranges required.
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
If you are interested in the position and meet the qualifications, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org