No Job Description for a position can possibly include all duties which may be requested by guest or required by the hotel. The objective of all positions is to effectively provide the services personally, or to immediately refer requests to the appropriate department manager. The following is a summary of the major responsibilities of the position.
Job Title: Club Service / Player Host and Ambassador
Reports to: Head Golf Professional
Job Purpose: To describe the duties of the Player Service Representative who is responsible for giving the highest level of customer service while maintaining the quality of our daily golf operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enthusiastic greeting of every guest
- A Player Service Representative is always assessable for any and every need of the guest
- Follow through with each guest when his or her visit is complete
- Provide a customer friendly environment
- Make sure work area is spotless and organized, and each area of the operation is aesthetically pleasing
- Responsible for providing continuous detailing and maintenance to the golf course equipment and facility (E.g. Golf cars, workstation, practice range, emptying trash receptacles, etc…) and reporting deficiencies as necessary
- Responsible for every group arriving to the first tee on time
- Handling and cleaning of guest’s clubs
- Ensure the practice facility is always presentable and pyramids are sufficiently stacked
- Accurately manage pace of play on the golf courses
Basic Required Skills:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Thorough understanding of course rotation and tee time arrangement.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to operate a golf car
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to work in a standing and mobile position for long periods of time.
- Interior and exterior of Golf Resort, with exposure to external weather conditions.
Tools & Equipment:
- Radio, golf cars, golf bags, range picker, shag bags, hose, and towels
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please email you resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org