Reports To: Food and Beverage Manager
Responsible for the operation of the bar, including the preparation, serving and sale of beverages.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the operation of the bar.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly.
- Understand and practice alcohol awareness.
- Responsible for maintaining initial cash bank and reconciling it at the end of the shift.
- Knowledgeable of mixing drinks and the pricing structure.
- Understand and follow the opening and closing procedures and carry them out in a timely manner.
- Dedication to customer service and enjoy serving people.
- Responsible for promoting specials, daily buffets and up-sell cocktails.
- Assist the wait staff in an efficient, timely manner.
- Maintain a stocked bar with necessary supplies.
- Empty trash receptacles and clean work area at end of shift.
- Responsible for training other bartenders to ensure consistency, high levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of equipment used and keep in working order.
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements
- High School education or its equivalent.
- Must have local health and alcohol awareness certification.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. to waist height.
- Frequent bending turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Repetitive motion required including computer entry.
- Must be able to operate a golf car in a safe manner.
- Normal vision and hearing ranges required.
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org