Reports To: General Manager
Assists with the overall operation of the Food & Beverage department. Responsible for administering all phases of the Food & Beverage Standards and Training packet for the Food & Beverage Department. Responsible for achieving the vision set forth in the Food & Beverage statement; to treat our customers and ourselves with respect, and cultivate warmth, friendliness and pride. Shall represent the club in a professional and exemplary manner and promote the success of the club to guests, staff and any other parties.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- To outline and administer the service standards of the Food & Beverage department.
- Provide continuous service training for staff on all aspects of food and beverage service and guest service.
- Support staff by being present on the dining room floor, and overseeing that the guests’ needs and expectations are met.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity with the company, customers and fellow employees.
- Holding yourself, your supervisors and your co-workers to the highest standards.
- Presenting a clean, neat and professional appearance.
- Treating the equipment entrusted to you like it was your own.
- Maintain knowledge of products, prices and purveyors.
- Understand and comply with all applicable health regulations and liquor laws.
- Understand and practice inventory and labor controls, time management and human resource management skills.
- Accurately and punctually complete administrative work.
- Maintain and encourage a marketing vision with staff members and communicate ideas to management staff.
Experience / Education / Certification Requirements:
- High School education or its equivalent.
- Prior experience in Food & Beverage operations.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have good telephone skills and customer relation / communication skills.
- Must be able to accurately handle monetary transactions.
- Must have local health and alcohol awareness certificate.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. to waist height.
- Frequent bending turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Repetitive motion required including computer entry.
- Must be able to operate a golf car in a safe manner.
- Normal vision and hearing ranges required.
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
If you are interested in the position and meet the qualifications, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org