Part-Time Position – 15-25 Hours per week
Reports To: General Manager
The Accounting / HR Administrative Assistant is responsible and accountable for handling all general office / clerical duties, including accounts payable processes, daily flash reporting, payroll, employee documentation and other HR related responsibilities. In this role, it is crucial to be able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously. Effective communication with golf facility team members, customers and OB Sports Centralized Accounting and HR-Payroll Services is critical. Attention to detail and working well with others is a must.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities
Accounting and General Office
- Collect financial data to develop and distribute daily “Flash Reports”.
- Maintain accounts receivable records.
- Maintain accurate and organized accounting information for posting to the general ledger.
- Route accounts payable invoices for approval and post in accounting system.
- Managing data base, files, reports, records and spreadsheets.
- Assist team with administrative tasks.
- Perform administrative duties for General Manager and department heads as may be required.
- Perform other duties as requested by the General Manager.
- Provide month-end and interim reports to support monthly and interim reporting cycles.
- Handle all matters with confidentiality, sensitivity and knowledge.
- Responsible for preparation of bi-weekly payroll.
- Time-off accrual support; assist with the set up/ tracking of time off accruals, verify all LOA’s are paid time-off correctly and assist with maintenance/ communication of the accruals via the payroll system.
- Responsible for explaining, collecting, reviewing employee paperwork, including 401k and benefit administration.
- Performance management; manage monthly tracking; communicate to operations according to established timeline.
- Harassment training; ensure that newly hired supervisors/managers go through the harassment training.
- Additional duties/ responsibilities may be assigned as the business/ department evolve over time.
Experience / Education / Requirements
- Associates degree with three years of experience in similar capacity (preferred).
- Experience with outsourced payroll processing.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Peachtree (or other accounting application), and Payroll software a must.
- Have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Basic HR skills, including, but not limited to; personnel record keeping and filing, an awareness of compliance and confidentiality in regards to all payroll, benefits administration, and HR matters.
- Must have excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Keen business sense; able to exercise good judgment as necessary.
- Must be able to work with and maintain confidential information at all times.
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple-priorities.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. to waist height.
- Frequent bending turning, kneeling and stooping.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive motion required for computer entry.
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language.
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com