April 2nd 2018
From GolfBoards to Personalized Mobile Concierges, The Coastal Course Welcomes
Travelers and Golfers This Summer Season
– Monarch Beach Golf Links
, a serene oceanfront 18-hole Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed golf course located along the bluffs of the “California Riviera” is offering new experiences and offerings for all travelers this summer season. Featuring two consecutive holes running right along the Pacific Ocean, Monarch Beach Golf Links is a “must play” Southern California experience for all skill levels offering the latest perks for golfers from new programming to the new BOURBON STEAK Orange County, the perfect location to celebrate a hole in one.
Monarch Beach Golf Links Summer 2018 experiences and offerings include:
- 9FORE9: Golfers living in the 949-area code can enjoy a quick 9-holes before work or enjoy afternoon happy hour on the links during the weekday for $49 and during the weekend for $59. Travelers outside of the 949-area code can take advantage of the 9FORE9 offering during the weekday for $59 and during the weekend for $69.
- 9FORE9 Golf At-Ease Pass: Golfers can purchase a pass for six months of unlimited 9FORE9 golf which also includes a X-18 Beacon Speaker and four drink tickets to the Monarch Café. $949.00 for unlimited 9FORE9 golf access.
- Surfing the Greens: In addition to having the opportunity to surf the waves right outside Monarch Beach Resort, guests can “surf the greens” via the surf legend Laird Hamilton-designed GolfBoard. The standup GolfBoard is an easy-to-ride fully electric vehicle that adds a whole new level of fun cruising from shot-to-shot.
- Personalized Mobile Concierge: New to the course is the personalized mobile concierge driving range giving golfers the opportunity to book a driving range experience on a course fairway. $25 per golfer ($50 minimum).
- Miraval Mindful Caddy: A Miraval Mindfulness Instructor from Monarch Beach Resort’s Miraval Life in Balance Spa will join golfers pregame for an intention setting and mindful focus session that will allow them to fully enjoy the round without outside distraction and stress. On the course, the caddy will rejoin them for a mindful gratitude session that will connect them to the incredible Pacific setting and ensure peak performance. Includes sleeve of Miraval logo balls. Price $125.
- Mindful Performance Enhancement: Join Mindfulness Expert and Physical Therapist Amy Noelle for a private session of Mindfulness Based Performance Enhancement for Golfers. These sessions allow guests to set goals and intentions for their game and deconstruct the mental barriers created that prevent them from reaching their peak performance. Using simple and quick in-game meditation, mindful movement reminders and pre-and post-game focus exercises will help gain clarity and focus that brings their golf game to the next level. Includes sleeve of Miraval logo balls. Price $250.
For more information, please visit https://www.monarchbeachgolf.com
or call 949.248.3002.
About OB Sports
Monarch Beach Golf Links is professionally managed by OB Sports Golf Management, a diversified, golf-oriented company with a long history of success in the golf industry. OB Sports currently manages close to 60 premier golf courses and country clubs throughout the United States and the Bahamas. Known for its comprehensive and personalized services since 1972, OB Sports has become widely acclaimed as the leader in boutique-style golf course management. For more information about OB Sports Golf Management, visit obsports.com
, call (480) 948-1300, become a Fan of OB Sports on Facebook
, follow OB Sports on Twitter
, or visit the OB Sports YouTube
About Monarch Beach Resort
Monarch Beach Resort, Orange County, California, is an AAA Five-Diamond awarded luxury resort recognized among the best in the world, with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and 400 exquisitely appointed guest rooms and suites. This resort, nestled along the coast in Dana Point, features the Robert Trent Jones-designed Monarch Beach Golf Links, a 2016-2017 Gold Medal Resort by Golf Magazine
; private access to the one of the most coveted beaches in Southern California; three luxurious pools; six ocean-view restaurants; and the distinguished Miraval Life in Balance Spa.
David Bataller | (480) 948-1300
Randie Schoenberg | (310) 586-7175